Books by this Speaker
This speaker's honorarium
starts within this price range:
$3,000 - $6,000
speaker inquiry form.
regarding any speaker,
please call us at
Diane Egbers, BS, MS
As a Master Facilitator in Healthcare Leadership, Diane is highly engaging and has a passion to serve leaders, helping them to gain strategic insight and translate it into practical application for greater effectiveness. Diane works collaboratively with healthcare clients such as Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center and Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield to set and achieve goals that involve cultivating the strengths of key talent and realizing potential for success at organization, team and individual levels.
More about this speaker:
Diane is Founder and President of Leadership Excelleration, Inc. (LEI) and shares her considerable expertise in Leadership development with audiences as a Master Facilitator, Speaker, Executive Coach, expert in Organizational Effectiveness and Talent Management as well as a Team Coach.
Diane has led HR functions at the most senior level. Now, and in the past 15 years, her passion is to serve healthcare leaders as a Master Facilitator, Executive Coach, and Management Consultant. This may include: coaching key leaders, facilitating 40+ leadership topics with physicians and senior healthcare leaders, senior leadership team coaching as well as assessing organizational capacity to improve quality and patient outcomes.
Diane has a unique and very effective approach to facilitating healthcare presentations generated from years of working side by side with Healthcare Leaders on consulting projects to improve performance. She develops outstanding rapport and rapid credibility with Healthcare audiences of all levels and sizes.
- Specific training and certification includes: emotional intelligence, GE Trainer Certification in Leadership courses, coaching techniques, 360 degree leadership assessments, personality preference instruments, and strengths based leadership facilitation.
Diane holds a Master’s Degree in Executive Human Resources Development from Xavier University and a Bachelor’s Degree in Personnel and Industrial Relations from the University of Cincinnati.
Healthcare Clients have included: Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield, Cincinnati Children’s Hospital Medical Center, East Tennessee Children’s Hospital, Greater Cincinnati Health Council, Nationwide Children’s Hospital, Health Source of Ohio, Health Alliance, HealthPoint Family Care, Methodist Eldercare Services, St. Elizabeth Health Care, and TriHealth Hospital System.
Fortune 500 clients across industries have included: Eli Lilly Pharmaceutical, Fidelity Investments, First Financial Bank, Fifth Third Bank, General Electric, Lucrum Technologies, Mead Westvaco, Procter and Gamble and others. (Client List)
Related Presentation HOT Topics:
- Why Strategy and Performance Alignment in Hospital Systems is Essential to Success
- Create the Transformational Leadership Culture that Ensures Success
- Engaging Physicians to Consistently Provide Compassionate Care
- Inspiring Physicians to Value and Invest in Care Integration
- Overwhelmed, Tired and Stressed! Practical Strategies to Build Resilience
- This is Not the Job I Signed up For! Straight Talk on Overcoming Physician Burnout
- New Executive ROI: Assimilate Senior Healthcare Leaders Quickly to Fully Contribute
- Best Practices to Guide Physician Performance Management and Engagement
- Healthcare Leaders Guide to Higher Goal Achievement and Satisfaction
Cincinnati Business Courier articles that were written about LEI clients. LEI consultants are in the process of writing a book that is planned to be published in 2012. Articles featuring Diane Egbers include:
- Fifth Third helping its bankers reach ‘their ideal self’ – October 2011
- Trust is the root of any great relationship – June 2008
- Lucrum sets Restructuring – March 2008
- Rooted in fertile soil – November 2007
- Coaching Leaders to hit their goals – November 2004
For additional information regarding this speaker, please call (406) 586-8775.