This speaker's honorarium
starts within this price range:
speaker inquiry form.
regarding any speaker,
please call us at
Wendy Leebov, EdD
Leebov is founder and Partner of Language of Caring, the company culminating from her accomplishments with Wendy Leebov and Associates and the Leebov Golde Group. Before making her mark as champion of the international patient experience movement, Wendy was Vice President and change coach for the Albert Einstein Healthcare Network in Philadelphia where she worked for 20 years.
More about this speaker:
This speaker's topics include:
- The Communication Solution
- The Language of Caring and Engagement
- Aligning Physicians with Your Patient Experience Strategy
- Communication Essentials for Patient and Family-Centered Care
- The Employment Engagement-Patient Experience Link
- Getting a Grip: Personal Coping Strategies for Healthcare Leaders
- How to Be a Powerhouse Change Agent
- Soul-full Work
- Taking Your Patient Experience Strategy to the Next Level
- HCAHPS, CG-CAHPS and How to Score High
- Custom topics
A lifelong activist for creating healing experiences for patients, families and the entire healthcare team, Wendy Leebov is internationally respected as a thought leader, healthcare executive, culture change strategist, coach, and author who has helped hospitals, health systems, and medical practices to achieve breakthroughs in the patient and family experience.
A self-described communication fanatic, Leebov has written 14 books on the patient experience, leadership, and service excellence. Also, she created the acclaimed, web-based program The Language of Caring for Staff and The Language of Caring for Physicians with Dr. Carla Rotering. Her latest book with Carla Rotering, M.D. is The Language of Caring Guide for Physicians: Communication Essentials for Patient-Centered Care.
Wendy also serves on the Executive Board of the Beryl Institute.
Wendy earned a Doctorate and Master’s degrees from Harvard University, and a B.A. in sociology/anthropology from Oberlin College. Wendy is a breast-cancer survivor and has been a watchful and engaged family member through the prolonged, life-threatening illnesses of her sister, mother, and friends.
Wendy loves to communicate, in person and in writing. She has written more than 12 books, including these healthcare bestsellers:
- The Language of Caring Guide for Physicians: Communication Essentials for Patient-Centered Care (with Carla Rotering, MD); LOC Press; 2013
- Wendy Leebov’s Essentials for the GREAT Patient Experience; AHA-Health Forum; 2011
- Wendy Leebov’s Essentials for GREAT Personal Leadership; AHA-Health Forum; 2011
- For Physician Entrepreneurs: The Quality Patient Experience; HCPro; 2012
- The Indispensable Healthcare Manager (with G. Scott); Jossey Bass; winner of the ACHE 2003 Book-of-the-Year Award
- Achieving Impressive Customer Service: Seven Strategies for the Healthcare Manager (with Scott and Olson); American Hospital Publishing; 1998.
- Service Quality Improvement: The Customer Satisfaction Strategy for Health Care (with Scott); American Hospital Publishing; 1993). Also in Japanese; Association of Japanese Medical Corporations; Tokyo , Japan ; 1997.
For additional information regarding this speaker, please call (406) 586-8775.