This speaker's honorarium
starts within this price range:
$3,000 - $6,000
speaker inquiry form.
regarding any speaker,
please call us at
Paula Butterfield, PhD, PCC
As an executive and leadership coach, I help leaders become more conscious of who and how they are and more competent and deliberate in what they do to nurture and grow their businesses. As Einstein said, we can't solve problems using the same thinking that created them. We broaden our thinking-our consciousness-by questioning what we hold to be true. The problems and limitations we wrestle with from one perspective become, from a broader vantage point, just parts of something larger and more integral.
More about this speaker:
What absorbs most of your time at work, keeps you up at nights, may even give you a pack-a-day Rolaid habit? If you’re like most leaders, it’s the people issues: the need for more trust, adaptability, motivation, social harmony, and commitment within your health care organization. Creating an environment with these qualities takes guts – not just courage but a whole world of knowledge that lies beneath our thinking brain. When you discover how to tap into it, what you get back are the kinds of things on every leader’s wish list … things like
- Greater resilience in the face of change
- Higher retention of your best employees and physicians
- More trust and commitment among those you lead
- Higher levels of personal accountability.
Dr. Butterfield is a performance psychologist, professional speaker, and expert on emotionally intelligent leadership. She has traveled
Highlights of Paula’s career:
- Her early career in healthcare emphasized research and training in doctor-patient relationships, and management skills for resident physicians at the Ohio State University College of Medicine and Columbus Children’s Hospital.
- A former clinical medicine associate professor and graduate of
’s Executive Program in Health Services Management and Policy, she directed educational research and training for OSU’s Department of Internal Medicine. Ohio State
- She became the first woman to direct the graduate medical education programs in one of the country’s largest osteopathic training hospitals.
- Prior to starting her own leader development firm, she was Director of Physician Leadership and Management Education for Mount Carmel Health System, formerly affiliated with Holy Cross and now part of Trinity Health, the fourth largest Catholic healthcare system in the United States.
- A seasoned professional speaker and Professional Certified Coach [credentialed by the International Coach Federation], she has addressed health and mental health audiences in 25 states and coached executives from
Maineto . Hawaii
- She has authored dozens of articles and is a monthly columnist for Executive Women in Healthcare’s Executive Briefings & Exchange. She is the author of a soon-to-be-released book on leadership for female healthcare executives.
Paula offers keynotes, half-, and full-day programs on a variety of topics related to leadership, self-management, and high performance work environments for healthcare settings. Her programs consistently draw high acclaim for their clarity, warmth, humor, and practicality. You select the topic area and format; she’ll customize it to get the greatest impact for your audience -- with insight, humor, the latest research, and lots of practical ways to help people translate knowing into doing.
A single mom, she lives in
This speaker's topics include:
- High Performance Leadership
- Resilience/Change Management
- Generational Differences
- Emotional Intelligence
- Stress Management
- Legacy Planning to Capture and Preserve Your Organization's Core Expertise
- Courage at work
For additional information regarding this speaker, please call (406) 586-8775.
Sign up for our Email Newsletter